[bksvol-discuss] Lots of stuff happening!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:22:35 -0600

Hi all,
    I've been quite silent as of late and had a few minutes so I thought I'd
send a message at out there before I go out on this pretty dismal Friday night
in central Illinois.

    I definately have enjoyed the CSUN stories and news from there. I traveled
to the opposite end of the country, spending part of spring break in St.
Augustine Florida with three other friends...talk about a long car trip <grin>
I'm thrilled to hear that CSUN was all it promised to be.

    I'm also impressed with the admins clearing out the backlogs of books, now
hopefully we can get the validation list cleaned up to. But seriously I had I
think 13 books approved over the last two weeks or so and now all of my
submissions thus far have made it through the system to bring my total up to 61.

    I hope to begin scanning again when summer starts and I'm not bogged
totally to the ground with work.

    I'll go ahead and quit blathering about and just close with a big thanks to
all who help make BookShare possible.

Jake