[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lost my book:

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 19:07:28 -0600

I just wanted to add that I have had that happen on this Windows 7 computer.
The download process is a bit different, and sometimes a book will be on my “my
checked-out books” page, even though it didn’t download.  What I do is release
the book I do not have, then it will return to the check-out list.

Sue S.