[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking For A Book

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:48:10 -0500

Hi, Alyssa!  Yes, I have that one... But believe it or not, there's another
little guy with a similar story.  I just found it on Amazon.  It's Called The
Boy Who Came Back From Heaven, and it's written by Kevin Malarkey & Alex
Malarkey.  Now that I have the correct title, maybe I can find it.  If not,
since I believe it was a New York Times bestseller too, maybe Bookshare can get
it?  Thanks!

Jana