[bksvol-discuss] List Problem That Is Resolved

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:48:57 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I couldn't send any messages to the list yesterday, though mail was going to whoever else I was meaning to send it. The messages that were queued went out this morning.

When I tried to send to the list yesterday, Eudora gave me the number of 450 and said the Frontier postmaster informed me that the DNS could not be found.

Did anyone else experience this? I haven't had that problem on any list until yesterday.

Just curious.

Debby

--
                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>