[bksvol-discuss] Re: Light Text on Dark Background Setting

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 08:13:55 -0700

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the info. They sure have it buried these days. It used to be available right on the little keyboard. I'm using version eleven and it may not be exactlly like version nine as those directions didn't seem to take me there exactly,but I'm sure I'm in the right area so will fool around till I find it.
Thanks.

Bud
 At 08:37 PM 6/30/2007, you wrote:
I don't know what version of Kurzweil you might have, but in version nine, you find it by pressing alt T for settings, then c, which will say column identification. Tab two more times, and you will be at the light text on a dark background setting. Press the spacebar to enable or disable it.

Linda Adams

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California