[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lemon Tree

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:27:50 -0800 (PST)

Amber, I have just uploaded The Lemon Tree: An Arab, A
Jew and the Heart of the Middle East for you.

I will let you enter the long synopsis. I haven't read
the book yet myself. I tried to be very careful
scanning and fixing as I scanned but I realized I
forgot to spell check it before I uploaded.

Nevertheless it should still be very easy for you,
since OmniPage spell checks as it converts.

Enjoy!

Jamie in Michigan