[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil corrupting files

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:18:13 -0500

interesting.
I defragged and cleaned up last night.
will keep that in mind....I am also saving and then exiting and re opening Kursweil to help like someone else here suggested.

Appreciate the suggestions.
laura Ann
At 05:26 PM 8/9/2006, you wrote:

HI Laura Ann,

Depending on the version of Kurzweil you are running and especially if you are saving images I would make sure to defrag and run disk cleanup every book or two to keep things in order. I know with version 9.0 of Kurzweil it use to fragment my drive a lot. 10 is not nearly as bad.

Fragmented files may be contributing to the file corruption.

Katie Hill
Expand your wealth at: <http://www.838gold.com>www.838gold.com

"Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"