[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil command needed

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:55:31 -0700

Kellie:

Make an empty folder on your computer & put the wayward file into it.
Navigate to your program files\kurzweil education systems\diags folder
highlight kesrepair.exe, & hit enter on that.
You'll be presented w/a standard open dialog box, browse to the folder
where u stored the ndg book, & open it. U should get a screen tellin u
how many pages it recovered, etc.  Good luck.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride