[bksvol-discuss] Re: Know a Computer Geek?

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 06:51:54 -0400

Just remember, that a simple glimpse into the dark crevasses
Of the hacker thought process can cause irreparable damage.  Make sure you
are wearing a hazmat suit and protective ear wear while entering upon such a
mission.  If you cross over to our side, you will find that you will
probably lose your religion and start worshipping coffee as the only true
savior.  You will start believing that the frozen burrito and Fig Newtons
are an adequate replacement for the entire food pyramid and some really dark
and absolute gonzo experiences will seem normal.

Beware those who choose to tread in our world, many never return.

cdh