[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue Re: Re: white space and organization

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:57:43 -0800 (PST)

Yes, it is. smile. I am making progress--perhaps you noticed, when you scanned
it, the weird pagination. I've never seen a book put together like that.  The
spaces between sections and quoted material (the quoted material is in small
font, so that helps) are the least of the problem. I finally realized that the
only way to have the text read smoothly is to put all the pictures in a
separate place at the end, with the page numbers sequential, (some of the
"pictures are photostats of memos that also have text and have to read
smoothly) Now the text reads continuously but the page numbering of the text is
not sequential--but skips. I'l explain when I upload it. I sure wish a c
omments section could be added to uploads for the reader. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: