[bksvol-discuss] Re: KES to RTF

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:11:51 -0400

Bob, you don't really want to know when the new site is ready, do you?
(grin) Isn't it more fun to speculate and listen to whispered rumors
about what the site will be like? I mean, can reality possibly measure
up to the tales of secret features and plans for a deluge of books?

Ok, no more joking. Seriously, it would be great to know when the new
site is coming. I hope we'll see it soon, and I know the engineering
team is working feverishly to get it ready for us. Lisa is a good
manager who meets goals and deadlines consistently. Otherwise, I'd be
staying up late to buy one of those mind-reading machines so I could
plumb the depths of Jim's mind to see when the site will go live.
(smile) As it is, I can go to bed now, knowing that progress is being
made even if I can't see it yet.

Hmm. Maybe we're not feeding our engineers enough. Maybe they have a
chocolate deficiency? Or a coffee drought?

--
Monica Willyard