[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 questions

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:21:13 -0700

Hi Nancy,

    The "ignore line endings" setting is under reading settings.  It does
exist in version 9.  I used 9 for a while, so know it is there. If it is not
enabled, it will say "line endings will be respected by the editor" or
something like that.

    I can replace bolded characters or any other character singly.  You
should be able to do this. I do it all of the time working with kes files.
Perhaps rtf files are more of a problem.  I'm still hoping that updates
might help you.
 Good luck!

Mayrie

  _____