[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted My Proofing Of Love Takes Wing book 7 in the popular Love Comes Softly Series turned into movies

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:23:54 -0700

Never heard from Linda Adams, but for future reference, always have a way of
contact in the comments form when submitting a book so that the proofreader
knows how to contact you when they need to discuss proofing a book, please,
all, this is a major pet peeve of mine, please understand, I'm not ratting on
anyone, just a reminder is all, ok, my grumpiness shall go away very soon.
book 7 in the popular Love Comes Softly Series turned into movies

  So, Chela, you were able to reach Linda?

  Lori C.

book 7 in the popular Love Comes Softly Series turned into movies

    greetings I just finished proofreading Love Takes Wing and it is awaiting
approval going to bed now, Chela
    Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
    Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx