[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just a thank you

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:30:17 -0500

cindy,

I have been in touch with my personal e-mail address, rather than my
list address.  I could mail the book to you.  It is also available
from many public libraries.  I still need to clean up the book though
so I can't put it in process right away.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know.  This will be the
first book I work on with the newer quality standards.

Kelly