[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted "Welcome to the Ark" by Stephanie S. Tolan

  • From: "Jim Atwood" <secondson47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:05:36 -0600

Hello Lori,

Yes, I added the word "Page" before each page number, and a period after,
but only on pages that were numbered in the printed book. The pages that
represented memos and forms were not numbered in the book, nor were blank
pages or the first pages of chapters.

I am glad you are enjoying the book. The author's website refers to the "Ark
Trilogy," but the second book, "Flight of the Raven" was published in 2001
and I've seen nothing to indicate that a third is imminent.

Thank you for your input,
Jim A