[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Fasting, by Jentezen Franklin

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:30:26 -0500

Hey, guys!  Well, I'm on a roll... Just submitted Fasting, by Jentezen
(Jensen) Franklin.  Screen readers mispronounce Jentezen's name. <Smile>
Anyway, it was such an easy scan that it only took me about 3 hours to scan,
fix headers, remove junk characters, and run spell-check.  Here's the info
from the back cover:

When you fast, your spirit becomes uncluttered by the things of this world
and amazingly sensitive to the things of God. Once you've experienced even a
glimpse of this and the countless rewards and blessings that follow, it
changes Your entire perspective.

Jentezen Franklin gives you the keys to experiencing this kind of
transformation in Fasting, one of the best and most comprehensive books
available on the topic. Discover everything you need to know to unlock the
power of Biblical fasting, including:

The types of fasts described in the Bible and how to choose which is right
for you

¦ The connection between fasting and prayer

¦ The essential components of a successful fast

¦ What to expect physically, mentally, and spiritually

Experience for yourself the deeper, stronger relationship with God that only
comes through prayer and fasting.

Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia, a
congregation with 10,000 in attendance each week that has recently grown
into a new location in Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular
conference speaker and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection,
is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written
several best selling books including Right People, Right Place, Right Plan.
He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.

Okay, now I'm off to eat a late lunch... No fasting for me today!! <LOL>

Jana

P.S.  I'll start working on Little Heathens, by Mildred Armstrong Kilich,
either today or tomorrow.  I remembered that someone wanted it, and I
managed to find it at the library last week.

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
You can also find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries.