[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted 7 Books

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:07:29 -0400

Dong Quai:  Woman's Wonder Drug by Stephanie Pedersen, RTF, booklet from the
Natural Care Series, about 60 pages.

Motorcycle Enlightenment by Charles Sides, RTF, about 300 pages.

Heart and Soul:  Living the Joy, Truth and Beauty of Your Intimate
Relationship, by Daphne Rose Kingma, RTF, about 200 pages, a collection of
two-page meditations on various aspects of relationship, very sweet, will
give this one to my newly married daughter.

I am Here, by Sandy Stevenson, RTF, about 250 pages, kind of a parable
approach to lessons of spirituality along the lines of Gibran's The Prophet.
(Am I dating myself with that comparison???)

Our Power as Women:  The Wisdom and Strategies of Highly Successful Women,
by Helene Lerner-Robins, RTF, about 250 pages, essays.

The Ragbone Man, Part One of the Merrywell Trilogy, by Charlotte Lawrence,
RTF, about 300 pages, fiction, metaphysical mystery.

Walker Between the Worlds, by Diane Desrochers, RTF 400 pages, science
fiction, mystery.

Enjoy!  It's very good to be home again!

Peace and Hope,

Donna