[bksvol-discuss] Just Ordered Some Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 04:38:39 -0500

Hi, everybody. I just ordered several books and will be scanning them soon unless someone speaks up to say they're already working on them. There are 2 books on this list that have similar titles, but they are different books. The first, and most important to me, is a book by Gary Smalley called Bound by Honor: Fostering a Great Relationship With Your Teen. I've also ordered 131 Street Smart Lessons For Entrepreneurs, PR For Dummies, America Alone, The Truth About Mohamed, Different Children Different Needs, The 22 Immutible Laws Of Branding, Multiple Streams Of Internet Income, Multiple Streams Of Income, Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me, The Sun Foods Diet, a book of Christian devotions for women athletes, and a book about doing Pilates exercise at home. Those last two titles have escaped me at the moment. My mom has bought a bunch of Christian romances and mysteries, so I'll be adding those to the Bookshare collection when she finishes reading them. I'm currently scanning the westerns Lea mailed me, so my scanner is going to get a healthy workout in the next month or so. I have a bad habit of scanning books I want to read and then not making time to proofread them, so they just sit around on my hard drive. I'm posting here as a sort of accountability for myself to make sure I follow through with doing the prep work for submitting. So if any of these titles appeal to you, please feel free to give me a nudge if I don't get them submitted. I'm not sure why I don't like cleaning up my own scans since I cheerfully validate other people's work. Since I don't understand myself, all I can do is work around my tendency until I know how to undo it in my head.

Monica Willyard