[bksvol-discuss] Just One More Thing

  • From: "Dawn" <yerton365@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:08:28 -0800

I've just uploaded, "Just One More Thing: Stories from My Life" by Peter Falk.

In Just One More Thing Peter Falk--award-winning actor--takes us
behind-the-scenes into his professional and private life. Starting in Hartford,
where he worked as a management analyst for the Connecticut State Budget
Bureau., Falk was no more successful than at an earlier attempt to work with
the CIA, and then how he finally became involved with acting.