[bksvol-discuss] Re: Junior Girl Scout book requested

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:17:42 -0400

Hi Cindy, I requested the 2001 edition of this book am thinking that is the one she wanted.

The ony other edition I can get is the 1974 which was the one I used.

Smile.

I can get the Badge book too. from 2001.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)