[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jill can you contact me aobut bloodhound?

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:58:31 -0700

,I will go ahead and order the book from my library. I always like to have a
copy when proofreading although in your case it's hardly necessary. It will
take me a while to proofread, however, as I read the book in its entirety while
I am also scanning a book of my own. The book I am scanning is a BSO of the
biography of Thurgood Marshall by Juan Williams; very interesting!