[bksvol-discuss] Jaywalking, may I have it back?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:29:01 -0500

Dear Volunteer Friends,

Tonight I was validating Jaywalking With The Irish. I bought it for my Irish
collection and to help if it was needed when I validate. I'm on page 52, and
when I paused to cruise my step 2 Brookshire page, I noticed it wasn't there. I
must have failed to renew it. If anyone has Jaywalking with the Irish, and
would be willing to return it, I'd really appreciate it.

Meanwhile I'll be tracking down my print copy of Tolkien's Lost Tales, which
have managed to lose themselves in my house. As Usual I blame the fairies
particularly as they probably have a huge grudge against Tolkien for not
including them in The Lord of the Rings.

Thank you

Always with love,

Lissi