[bksvol-discuss] Jaws 12, page breaks and section Breaks revisited

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:50:12 -0500

I need help here.  Evan gave great instructions, as did Larry that I have
stored on an outside chip, for page breaks in Jaws.  However, Jaws 12 will
not, no matter how I do it with the dictionary, say page break or even let
me have a sound.  Jaws 12 is quirky anyway so I am probably missding
something.  One thing I would like to try is to place a section break in a
blank document and then a page break to see what Jaws says as the
difference.  Does anyone know how to do this? Anyone with Jaws 12?  I will
say thanks from the bottom of my heart now since I know somebody is going to
find out! Hubby has been working very diligently to find a way, but neither
of us has found it yet!
Reggie