[bksvol-discuss] Jamie's suggestion re dated lists are updated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've added and hope I remember to continue to do so) the date the lists
areupdated at the top of each list. That when they are converted to html and
sent  Pavi for posting the date will be at the top of each list.  I havbe been
putting date added next to requests on the Wish List; I was asked to do this a
long time ago, I think because some poeple hada in mind  scanning books that
had been lingering longest on the list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: