[bksvol-discuss] Jake, Machu Picchu book question

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 04:18:47 -0700

Hi Jake,

The book is a good read and a clean scan. Can you rescan page 136 and send it
off list? My e-mail is cfogle@xxxxxxx
The right margin was cut off leaving partial words at the ends of the lines. I
will continue reading over the weekend and will let you know if any other pages
had margins clipped off.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico