[bksvol-discuss] JFW and Word behaving oddly

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:32:24 -0400

Sometimes, when I'm editting a book in Word, JFW says the same line over and
over, when I know it's not right.
Thus:
picture caption: shovel
(down-arrow)
picture caption: shovel

And so on.  In the book I'm working on now, it does it for several lines.
If I up-arrow instead, it says something else, like "blank".  Why is this
happening, and what can I do about it?  It makes it very difficult to know
what's actually there.  Neither can I predict under what circumstances it's
going to do it.  It seems to happen more often in books with pictures,
tables, footnotes, and such, than in in a novel.
Tracy