[bksvol-discuss] Ivan Doig books

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

-Louise and everyone
I did a little researach (the 'Net and all the library
systems that put their catalogs on it is absolutely
wonderful! What an age we live in!) and found that
Dancing at the Rascal Fair is the second book in the
trilogy. The first is entitle English Creek. The
trilogy itself has 3 names: Montana trilogy, McCaskill
Trilogy and/or Two Medicine Trilogy.

I'll add it to my list of things to do, but hopefully
someone will get to it sooner than I'll be able to. I
still have The Bannerman Effect on my list from I
don't know how long ago. Someone requested that and
Bannerman's Law. I see that the latter is now in the
collection, but I don't see The Bannerman Effect
either there or on the download list (though I admit I
haven't checked very recently).

Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year