[bksvol-discuss] It won't spell check?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:18:37 -0800 (PST)

I downloaded a book for validating and to my surprise
and consternation, I can't spell check it.

I'm using Word 2003 and each time it says something
like text marked do not check spelling and grammar was
skipped.

The book has errors so I know it needs spell checked.

The title is Making Peace with your Past and in the
title of the book it is spelled Makmg Peace so right
there it tells me it's going to need at the minimum a
spell check, which I always do anyway. It's been
downloaded by several people before, four that I can
tell if you count each "volunteer" without a name as
the same person.

I have never encountered a situation where I could not
spell check a document because the text was marked not
to be checked. How do I uncheck it?

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates