[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is anybody working on?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

There is only one copy of Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh in my state's
library system and it is checked out so I can't put a hold on it (we can't put
holds on the MEL books only books in our own system).

  If someone else decides to work on it please let me know so I don't keep
trying to find it.

  These 3 books I asked about were books that a friend asked me to ask about.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: The Justice - Angela Hunt
  Find great deals on books at Half.com.