[bksvol-discuss] Re: I wish to become a volunteer

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:38:58 -0400

I forwarded your message to John Glass, director of volunteers. I do not know why you are having trouble using the volunteer mailbox listed on the bookshare site. John and I sent messages through it last week to verify that it was working properly. You are not the first volunteer to have trouble signing up. No idea what is contributing to the bottleneck. John responds quickly to messages sent to him directly. His email is
John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx
At 04:00 PM 8/28/2006
Hope this helps.

from another volunteer,