[bksvol-discuss] I released a book

  • From: Cynthia Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:58:04 -0700

To make room fora   book I have to proof,I just released a book, :
Celestial Harmonies:
a novel by

PETER ESTERHAZY
When I hit release there was no place evident to  put comments.
I took the book some time ago because I previously proofed a book of
the scanner's, expecting it to be Excellent, as advertised, since he
was a staff member. It wasn't; it needed a lot of work, and I assumed
this book would, too, but it sounded interesting, although it's more a
biography of a family,  rather a novel in the true sense of the word.
I have the print book from a library to which it doesn't have to be
returned unless someone calls for it. I plan to take it back when I
have room, but it's the last thing n my list of priorities. I haven't
started proofing it. If anyone wants to take it, feel free, but I
suggest that you read the reviews on Amazon first.  smile If you like
a challenge and can get the print book, this might be a good one  for
you