[bksvol-discuss] Re: I must have missed

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:33:19 -0700

Hello Patti,

I am open to taking books to scan but they have to be a book that can have
the binding cut off. Right now I have a few, fews, but I am open to doing
them. I am starting to enjoy the challenge of getting them 99 percent plus
reconviction rating:)  I have had a couple of people send books and I can
get the binding buts.

Kaitlyn, Happy fourth! Treasure your freedom less you loose it
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)