[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have lost my touch

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:10:31 -0500

Katie, et al,

I don't have K anything, so I am trying to open it by just hitting the
'Enter' key to open the file which has worked for all of my other books very
well.  I have lost my touch.  frown.

When I hit the 'enter' key it would make me wait and wait and wait until I
finally called my husband who took a look and said that it appeared to be
hanging up ...the hourglass never going away.

Help please...I really would enjoy this reference book.  I have no idea why
it has
6050KB with a book of only 800 pages.

Nancy and Natasha