[bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a book with no headers or page numbers

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:13:11 -0500

Well, as far as I understand things, the headers should be stripped out anyway.
So you’re good there. And you don’t have to have an ISBN. So you’re okay on
that score.
However, unfortunately, with rare exceptions such as small children’s books
that don’t have any, in general, books are supposed to have page numbers.
Someone, either you or the proofreader, is going to have to put them in for the
book to be added to the collection.
Evan