[bksvol-discuss] Re: I had a SNAFU

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:12:31 -0800 (PST)

Grace, go ahead and pick up the book if it is in. I hadn't seen that anyone
else could get the book and it was available ILL so I requested it, but it will
be weeks I imagine before it gets here.

  I decided to have all of my books sent to the little library in town where I
live. They are open such limited days and hours that I don't like this as an
option but where I work now is in the opposite direction from the "big library"
that I only get to the big library once a week. But first, ILL books go to the
big library, where they get sorted, and only twice a week get sent out to the
little libraries. So it takes forever this way, but at least it's right here in
town.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Killer hair : a crime of fashion mystery / Ellen Byerrum

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!