[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to Handle Inline Objects?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:23:52 -0700

Yes, I can delete the "inline object". After each one is a figure; I mean
that the description of what was in the picture begins with the word
"figure" followed by a number and then the description. That material
remains intact.
Since a Figure and number are indicated in the text, do you think I still
need to add the words "picture caption"?

Thanks.

Lori