[bksvol-discuss] Re: How To Open Your Books In IE

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 17:39:07 -0500

Hi Evan. That's true for some people but not for others. I'm glad things are
running smoothly for you. For some reason, many of our users are getting xml
files loading in programs like Word or Front Page. Others get a message that
Windows doesn't know how to open the file. So this is my attempt to help
people in these situations who want to read books in their browser. I think
people who have later versions of Microsoft Office and/or Internet Explorer
6 are particularly affected. I'm very glad this issue isn't impacting you.

Monica Willyard

  _____