[bksvol-discuss] Re: How Many volunteers?

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 23:02:04 -0500

I used to only read one book at a time, but somewhere along the line I
developed literary A.D.D. Off the top of my head, there are at least 9 books
that I'm in the middle of.  Oh wait, make that ten. <lol> I didn't realize how
bad it was until I started thinking about it. And I actually do manage to
finish almost everything I start, unless of course I decide I don't like
something and give up on it. One thing though, I never read more than one book
on tape at a time. I guess I just don't like leaving tapes all over and losing
my place or forgetting which side I was on.
Kellie