[bksvol-discuss] How Do Proofreaders Read Comments from the Submitter?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 02:20:38 -0500

I want to submit a book soon, but I was hoping to put some comments for any
proofreader who took it. However, yesterday, Lissi and I were trying to find
some comments I put on a BSO I submitted, and we couldn't find them. You can't,
of course, read them when you click the link to check out the book, since it
goes immediately to the download dialogue box. But when we clicked the link on
the title, we couldn't find my comments anywhere on the book information page
either.

Did we miss something? Or are comments by submitters no longer available to
proofreaders. I could have sworn they used to be on the old site. Is my memory
fooling me?

If proofreaders can see submitter's comments, could someone please tell us how
to do so? Did we just not look hard enough? Boy, will I be embarrassed if they
were right there all the time. But we tried to find them and didn't.

Thanks much.

Evan