[bksvol-discuss] Re: Holding a book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 17:44:28 -0500

Hi Megan,
So far I do not see an answer to your question about "hold for".  The way
that happens is that someone may post that they are going to scan such and
such a book.  If it interests you, you can post asking them if they will put
a "hold for" on it for you.  Another way is that volunteers get to know one
another, and some of them work together.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.