[bksvol-discuss] Hold for using the new site

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:18:21 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning list,

I have seen the new site and I am still trying to find my way around. I have
noticed submitting a book is quicker. How do I put a hold on a book and does
the file name have to match the book title? My only concern with that is I
usually seperate the name of the validator from the book title with a colon.
you can't put puntualtion in the name of a file when you upload it so how do I
write for following Hold for Validator: Book Title

Thank you,
Anastasia