[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi, Email

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:11:30 -0700

HI Cindy,

Yes, once I realized mail was bouncing I called Easystreet and the problem
was this. I had keep mail on server check but I didn't have remove mail from
server after deleted. So there were 100mg  of mail sitting there. They
cleared some out and we changed the setting and all is well. Any mail I keep
here will stay on the server and any mail I delete here will be deleted on
the server.

I bet the address you got kicked back was Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That is
the address under my Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx demain.

I may have missed a few mails but only a day an a half worths. Thanks for
asking:)

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx