[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hey

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

I usually ave every few lines. Unfortunately,
sometimes I get so involved I don't. When I was
finishing Joseph a little earlier I had several
paragraphs written--was ready to go on to the next
page--and inadvertently hit some button or other and
it disappeared. Unfortunately, I hadn't saved and had
to re-write the whole page description.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com