[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help--should be help with genres for fiction wishlist

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:29:41 -0700

Hi, I think you're correct about this figuring out of genre fiction. I can
say with certainty that I would class Diana Gabaldon's Outlander as having
fantasy elements in that the heroine goes back through time by standing
inside a stone circle which may have been believed to have supernatural
things going on there. Your sf time-travel story would have a machine or
drug to send people back in time. The stone circle is the only fantasy
element in the series so far as I can gather. Regards, Kim.

From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help
To: "'Cindy'" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 16, 2010, 6:20 PM

Hi Cindy,

Is there any way I can help you with
whatever you're needing help with? I'd be glad to if I can!

Susan

database 5119 (20100516) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5119 (20100516) __________