[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a Difficult Book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,  the book with that ISBN number is available from the  Oakland Public
library as well as from Amazon.com     $30.66 and B&N.
Barnes & Noble if bookshare wants to get it. unfortunately I can't get a
copy--only can get the teachers' manual and tests. :-)  I wish I could. I loved
Latin.
P.S. It's also available in braille, but I forget where. I'll look again if you
want--but I don't supppose Braille will help, unless you have funds to buy it
for the member.
cindy