[bksvol-discuss] Help with Tables of Contents

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:13:08 -0400

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could do an Amazon Peak or a google books peak for me.

I need the table of contents for three books, and am hoping to try here first
before I have to go reborrow them from the library, smile.

I need...

all by Marcia Thornton Jones and Debbie Dadey

Top Dog
Tattle Tails
Puppy Power
Puppy Love
Puppies on Parade

O.k. so there were 5.

They are all paperback books from Hyperion, and not on our site yet.  all are
part of the Barkley School for dogs series.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.