[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Software, Please!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:44:23 -0500

And just for everyone's information, aside from many (not all) pages missing
many or all paragraph breaks and the only right quotes appearing so grammar
check told her to eliminate the preceding space, Sadi did an amazing job for
first projects, including being a real sweetheart and moving pagination to the
top to help me navigate easier.

So glad to have another enthusiastic scanner, so hope someone can help her
determine if there is a setting to better retain paragraphing in particular.
also, if someone (Mayrie?) can give Sandi the ASCII code for right curly to be
substituted with straight quotes in a global find and replace before she edits,
that would be helpful.  Odd that they all appeared to be right quotes…

Thanks, folks!

Valerie