[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Page Numbers for Chapters

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:37:21 -0700

Christina,

I ordered it through my county library, but it is in another town so it will take a few days to arrive. If someone else manages to help you sooner, I'll just read it (I was in Borders today and almost bought it, but decided on something else. Even if I just go back to Borders to copy down the chapter page numbers, it will be a few days since the forecast here is for lots of wind and rain and I only travel by bicycle.)

Misha

Christina wrote:
Hello.
I'm cleaning up Rolling Thunder by John Varley before submitting it.
The chapter numbers didn't scan. I can fill them in but I don't know which pages the chapters start on. I can guess but I'm worried the numbers will be off and my submission will have too many or too few chapters. Can someone please help with this? I just need the page numbers each of the chapters starts on.
The ISBN of the version I have is 978-0-441-01772-0
Thanks very much for any help.
Christina