[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, Submitting First Scan

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:10:38 -0400

I submitted a book with a hold on it just a few days ago, and I was able to edit the title. Are you using a screen reader? If so, do you hear the word "edit" on only the copyright date? you should hear it on all the fields. Just because the fields are filled in does not mean that you cannot edit them. Just give it a try and see what happens. The worst that will happen is that you won't be able to change the fields, and someone else here will probably have a better answer than I have given you.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Molly O'Sullivan" <molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx>