[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help! Is there a way to automatically remove tab stops ...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:08:07 EDT

I think the Bookshare tools will automatically remove the tabs for you.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Help! Is there a way to automatically remove tab stops in
Word?
Date:
6/19/2009 1:02:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I am proofing a book that has tabs throughout that need to be replaced by
spaces.  Can I, and if so, how do I do it automatically in Word?  I know
there's
probably someone who can give me the answer.  It never ceases to amaze me
what I have learned from this list!

Thank you in advance.

Kathy

> "The LORD bless you and keep you;
> the LORD make His face shine upon you
> and be gracious to you;
> the LORD turn His face toward you
> and give you peace."
> Numbers 6:24-26

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at
your fingertips.